Monday, April 04, 2005

So... I actually did write another portion to the Geekdom Saturday, but blogger messed up when I posted it.
I'm going to try rewriting, probably later tonight and give it another go.

Strange thing; police officer came in here not more than five minutes ago stating that there had been a 911 call.
What was strange about it is we haven't had cause all day for such a call to be made, and nobody has even used the phone, either to answer a call or make one.
Peculiar, very peculiar.

The weekend went well, for those of you who read, I did go see Sin City, and I loved it.
I also had my first read through for Fitzlephisch last night; it was well recieved.
It got many laughs and Mark gave me some great advice on things to improve it.
I'm going to give it some contemplation over the next couple of days and then start rewriting it.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, I roleplayed Saturday night as I often do when I'm not either sick, out of town, or in a play.

And, for those of you who don't know I GOT FREEZER.
This seems like a trifle thing, but for the last 2 1/2 years I've had a single serving pizza storage unit.
My fridge (colloqial) broke last week, freon on leaking all over the place.
Needless to say (then why did I say it) my apartment smelt wonderful for several days.
IN fact I'm still catching a faint whiff of freon in spots.
My broken leaking refridgerator was taken out to the garage, which seems to be the place to store old refridgerators, and a sparkling new shining one was brought inside.
OH JOY!
I bought icecream last night, for the first time with the confidence that it would not melt, or be inedibly soft.
So we'll see how the rest of the week goes.
Today sucked because of the incredibly outdated tradition of daylights savings, but start out with a sucky day, the week can only get better.
I hope.

I'm going shopping, and I'm buying frozen goods, just because I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home