Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, I suppose I should apologize to all the folks who read Geekdom Saturday's, so Tom, I'm sorry I didn't write it.
Life just got too busy this week and I didn't have the time I normally do.
But, things have settled down.
I'll be sure to write an extra long Geekdom Blog this Saturday.

The show's are over and I am ready to breath a sigh of relief for a break.
Saturday's final performance of Last Tuesday went very well.
Which is great to say the least.
I'm relieved and sad it's over.
I've been stressed about that show for such a length of time I don't really know for sure what to do.
So i'm going to do what I need to do and finalize the script for Fitzlephisch.
I hope I can get it to work right.

Weekend has come and gone.
I got to see Joel and Deanne, Dogboy, and Cousin Bud, not to mentiong Nigel and a few others that I just met.
It's always good to see Joel and Deanne, I love those guys.
And Dogboy, and Bud... damn those guys are funny.

Sadly I am here, and work calls the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home