Friday, March 25, 2005

Well, one show done, one to go.
World Without Memory is finished.
Last nights show went well, I feel pretty good about it overall.
Dave, the gentleman how played the lead, did a great job, he doesn't have a tremondous amount of acting experience, but he took the burden of carrying the show and ran with it.
Thanks for the props Tom. I'm glad you and your pops could make it.
I called about 9:30 (this is after a trip to Blockbuster and Wal-Mart) and you dad said you were in bed.
I'm a little sad you couldn't stay for the second show, incredibly funny. Very light hearted piece, rather enjoyable: Degas C'est Moi.
I'm also upset that I missed Brooke, she finally drives up to Logan and I don't even have the chance to meet her.
DAMN IT!
I'll be giving you a call, Tom, about 6:30 tonight to see how you feel. I'm going to head up right after work to get a seat for No Exit and that Mamet play, I'll see if you want to meet me there.

In other news. I'm excited, I've almost got a read through put together for Fitzlephisch.
The play it's self is actually turning out to be interesting, it still needs some rewriting in spots, and a lot, I mean A LOT of smoothing over.
But I'm incredibly surprised that I managed to write a full length, two act play.
I honestly didn't think I'd get past one act, but it's filled itself out at about 60 pages for the first act (give or take five or ten pages after rewrite) and 45 pages for the second act.
I'm excited to hear it read.
I'll keep you posted.
I hope everybody has a lovely weekend, I'll see all of you tomorrow for GEEKDOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home