Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So it's snowing.
Yeah, that's right, snowing.
It's nothing serious, but it is annoying.
I'm upset about it, incredibly upset.
All you people who want to look at the bright side of things, well you're going to have to wait until the sun comes out.
Fitzlephisch is still coming along.
I've got to do alot of rewriting still yet, the plot lines aren't all lined up with each other, and some of the characters need readjusted.
Much editing and re-writing of dialogue, mostly in the second act, though the first act needs a bit of tweeking too.
I'm still rather amazed that I managed to pull enough dementia from my mind to come up with a full length script, in fact I'm going to trim it as I go, get rid of things that might be needless, or ad nosium repeating of material.
If I can get the script so it is at least acceptable, I might just tackle a dramatic script.
I have to be honest comedy is much more difficult than I anticipated, I'm not sure if it's even funny.
I'm trying to avoid cliches, and bits, though some have remained in the script.
Can't resist, though I have at least tried and made them tie in.
Hopefully the read through will give me a laugh (that's why I write comedic scripts), because I might be to close to the script now to know what's funny.
I did get a laugh from a bit I read yesterday, I'll save it for later.

I hope the weather is nice whereever you are at, I'll talk with all of you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home