Thursday, March 24, 2005

Well here I am.
I survived the show last night.
I didn't think it was going to go well.
We ran it again an hour and a half before.
Then we ran lines back stage half an hour before.
I thought I was going to choke.
Then Kent showed us a focus trick and 'poof' my nerves calmed themselves.
The show had a few hinches.
Bumps if you will, but we didn't crash.
The audience responded well.
I gotta a lot of laughs, I didn't realize the show was that funny.
They then sobered up when the boy entered.
I don't think the play was as good as it could have been.
But it was good.
We have one more performance of it, then it's over.
I wish it ran for three weeks, that way we could work out all the kinks.
But oh well.

Annette, I don't think your desire to be fired is uncommon.
I have a job, that I don't dread going to in the mornings, tha I over all enjoy being at, but that same desire crops up every now and then.
I think every one feels that way.
So we're all there with you sister.
I wish I got your local news, I think it would be fun to watch you on t.v. rapping about stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home