Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So the Patriot Act is set to expire.
Can't say I'm dissapointed with the idea.
Quite honestly I hope it does.
But that's my opinion, here's a couple of links for you to look at.

http://www.lifeandliberty.gov/
http://slate.msn.com/id/2087984/
http://www.ala.org/ala/oif/ifissues/usapatriotact.htm

In other news, it's that day again... you know the day, the day with a horrible name.
Yeah, well I'm celebrating it by doing what I normally do... which is nothing.
Actually not true, going to catch a play tonight, work on geek stuff and a script.
That should all be fun.

Saw a friend yesterday that I haven't seen for a couple of years; rather strange and unexpected, though not unwanted granted.
She's apparently moving down here again for a few months to do some schooling.
That's cool.

So that big day draws closer for Deanne and Joel to wed.
That'll be fun.
I'm looking forward to it, because it hasn't happened yet.

Teej, I'm addressing you directly; I know you're as busy as hell, I know that you have a social life, something I've only heard rumors of, all I'm asking is that you post a little something. Something to indicate that you are, in reality, alive and doing well.
Some sort of insight, or bit of wisdom that you have garnered over the last several months.
A funny story, or an atecdote to make us laugh.
That's all.
That's all I'm asking.
Noting more, just a bite.
Can you do that for me Teej?
Can ya?
Huh?

Well, I must be off, my sense of work ethic is tingling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home