Monday, March 14, 2005

HOLY CRAPOLA!!
I just watched the Star Wars Episode III trailer, and I have to agree with Bruce.
It looks FANTASTIC!!!
Oh man! I am so stoked for this movie now.
I am in geek mode (when am I not in geek mode), in fact I just bookmarked the trailer site so I can watch it at a whim.
I am utterly stoked for this film.
The fight's look awesome!
And Palpatine, FINALLY reveals who he is.
It's gonna kick ass!

In other news, well I am happy to report that I am tired as hell.
I usually am on Monday so no big surprise there.
I am also happy to say that I got some writing done last night.
I just have to sort out a couple of kinks and the script will be finished.
Of course the kinks consist of large knotty balls of rope the size of man, but it'll all come together.
I will admit now, to all of you, that I am a bumb.
For those of you who didn't know that... get a clue.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home