Friday, March 11, 2005

HI EVERYBODY

How's everybody today?

Morose? Unhappy? Unfullfilled?
Yeah, me too.
Such is life.
Sucks to realize it, but it is true.
I could complain.
I could bitch about being broke, or about being fat, or about being bored, but I'm not gonna.
I'm not going to complain about how despite my job being ok, I'm disenchanted with it.
I'm not going to complain how I need a break in routinue.
I'm just not going to do it, so don't ask.

Bruce, I too need a break.
A chance to get away.
Memorial day weekend is Joel and Deanne's wedding weekend.
So plan on it.
I am.

I keep meaning to get my Xbox back. I lent it to a friend because he bought a game for it and I wasn't using it at the time.
Now he's finished with the game, and I'm itching to play some video games.
Don't know what I'll play yet.
I have a long lists of games to play, alot of them are Toms (thanks Tom), but I don't know what I'm itching for.
I think I might just finish KOTR and then make Skinner hand over KOTRII,
Yeah. That might hit the spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home