Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hey folks.
Why don't you check out the new link over to the side.
It belongs to my buddy Justin's blog.
He's a cool and interesting cat, you should check him out.

How's everybody doing today?
Well I hope.
I'm ok.
It's in the fourties today, and that's awesome.
I know some of you don't feel that way...
but I'm stoked.
The snow continues its breakdown into water and vapor.
Oh yeah.

I didn't have early morning rehearsal today.
That made me happy.
I got to sleep in to 9:15.
I'd would have liked to stay in bed another hour or two, because hey that's the kind a guy I am.
But I didn't.
Cause I had to go to work.
I've got some work to do yet on either script, but I'm getting to a comfortable point where I just need to read through them a couple of times a day, and run lines once a day.
That makes me happy.

Hey Joel and Deanne, aren't you two coming up pretty soon?
Keep me updated.

Tom, you are right about that Shadows of Rome game.
I'm ancy to play it some more.
Even though I suck ass at the stealth stuff.
I've decided that I'm getting the Xbox back from Skinner tonight.
Because I'm itching to play some video games.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home