Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ahhhh
Yep, it's that time again.
It always comes around about this time everyday.
Amazing how that works.
It has a mirror time too, aproximantly 12 hours from now.
It's diametrically opposite at that time.
Or perhaps a better way to put it would be chronometrically.
I think to myself "Boy, it sure would be great if I was a morning person, then I wouldn't be so angry at the morning."
I just ate breakfast though.
A poptart and a bananna.
It's a bananna.
mmmm bananna.

So there is a stack of books books sitting next to me, just begging to be priced.
Yay!

Annette, I'm sorry you got harrassed at work. I am sometimes mentally assaulted at work, but it is not the same thing.

Kyle, just let me know when you want to write a something for Geekdom and is shall be your saturday.
I've got all sorts of fun stuff planned for it, mostly consisting of my geek history and an examination, an in depth examination on game mechanics. So yeah, just let me know.

Gen, I was not aware that it was INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY, now that I know, happy belated Women's Day to all of you who qualify.
Teej, you don't qualify, just because you're my bitch, that does not mean you are a woman.

The rest of you... ahh hell you've heard it before, I don't really feel like repeating myself.... you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home