Monday, November 01, 2004

It's sunny today.
It looks like it will be sunny all day today.
First time in two weeks.
It snowed yesterday and Saturday night.
The only evidence of which is on the mountains.
The Wellsvilles were dusted off in the distance towering over the valley.
They are the steepest mountain range in the world I'm told.
They are intimidating.
The leaves are raining gold.
Bits of red.
I love the fall.
I love the colors.
I love the nights.
It reminds me of the "good old times", which weren't always good, nor that old.
Mostly though, and this can be viewed as a negative it makes me miss friends of old.
From high school;
Freston... who's blog I check out occassionally.
The Sandman who's link I just put up.
Lauralee, I don't know what happened to her, I loved her in my own way though.
I love the fact that her smile could always brighten up my day, any one's really
Big Chris, Gentry, Richie... those guys... I miss them too.
Even Henry and Tim.
I miss them all.
From College...
Johnny, Ian and Tim... those guys were a hoot, and good company.
Jonah and Jeff, they were my first friends up here at the University.
Syd Snarr... last I heard she was married and in Texas.
Rachel and Kierstin, I still talk to them both, but I miss them in the fall.
There is of course some of the readers of Bitchcake: Joel, JayC, Erica and Teej.
The fall is meloncholic, but it also brings me a fond recollecting of those people I love or have loved.
But time marches on.

Remember to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home