Wednesday, October 27, 2004

*You say times are tough, we've got the best of both worlds....

I can't complain... really. I'm broke as usual, but I'll be paid soon enough.
I eat enough, or at least I'm fat enough.
There's a gorgeous brunette wandering around the store right now, talking on a cell phone.
Life isn't so bad.
Ok, it is; she just left.
No really it isn't.... well, I did stub my broke toe this morning, I think I'm going to cut it off.

*...hear the clamor of the feeding pen...

Tom, you need to post about your weekend.
I think the chap may have finally found a good woman.
Post Tom.
Post

*Up there on the platform/He is speaking to the people/The people are responding/With clapping and a cheering/But the meaning of the message/Not revealed to those assembled/They're taken for a ride/Taken in his stride

So how's everybody else doing? It's been strangly quiet this week on the blogs.
I hope life is treating you all well...
and I hope that the week finds you joy.

*today's quotes curtesy of midnight oil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home