Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I can't walk so I guess I'm going to stay at home.

So my wee toe is doing better, it still hurts. But the freedom it feels now as opposed to Saturday is wonderful.

If you want to know the facts you have to teach them how to act.

Strange how captivated we are by technology.
I love my DVD player, I enjoy my Xbox, I'm stoked to try and get this laptop.
Keeps me in touch and entertains.
Funny what we are willing to do for a few minutes of divertissment.
Books are still my favorite form of escapism.
I really dig this "Tales of the Flat Earth" I've been reading.
Strange... but enjoyable.

... he likes to solve his problems with a gun.

Does anybody else feel like the war on terrorism is alot like the war on drugs?

If you want to touch the sky, you must be prepared to die...

Have you ever considered yourself fictional?
What if we are nothing more than the fiction of someone else?
Who's real?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home