Monday, October 25, 2004

The last three shows were miserable.
Cramming my foot, with its poor blue little toe, into a cowboy boot and hobbling around the Morgan Theatre wasn't as fun as I would have hoped.
The pain was alleviated the last performance with much over the counter pain medication.
It hurt yesterday though, and it still hurts today.
The show went well.
It seemed to do its job; it was entertaining.
We were lambasted critically by the Statesman. Several individuals were upset by it.
I don't know why; the critic had a schlew of spelling errors, including calling one of our cast members by a female name, and getting the name of the Irish band "Flogging Molly's" wrong.
He wasn't tactful, I think that's why everyone was hurt.
He did have some good points, too bad he was underminded by his lack of tact, and his lack of spelling and grammar.
Not that I'm one to talk.
Several people came to see the show whom I didn't expect. Some from salt lake.
My mother and my nephew made it up.
There were a few that didn't make it, which surprised me.

I think I'm going to take a second job.
I've been fooling myself for the last four or five months.
I need to focus and do what I need to do.
Get things paid off quicker, and start saving.
That's the real deal.
Saving.
I'm going to think about it for another week.... then I'm probably giving a friend of mine a call...

It's overcast today, which is nice.
It was trying to snow this morning.... not so nice.
I like the cloudy weather.
I'm sad though:
I'm always sad after I finish show.
I miss Mr. Sir already. I have to find another part and another play to take my mind off of it... or just wait a week or two.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home