Friday, October 22, 2004

So I'm wearing sandals today...... with socks.
I don't aprove of doing that, normally.
I usually keep it to myself, but today I'm a hypocrite.
I banged my toe this morning, still hurts like hell three hours later.
I put the sock on because it's chilly out, and my other shoes hurt my feet; hence the sandals.
Also to help my toe... in case it's broke.
I'm fairly certain I broke a toe on my other foot about two months ago.
It's getting better.

I've been pricing Carter Brown mystery books here at work.
They all have one thing in common, an illustration of a scantily clad woman on the cover.
These are woman of the sixties and seventies, some of them vuloptous, others waiflike.
All of them in some sort of state of undress.
The books are thin pulp books. I don't even know if there is a real market for them.
I've been doing this for a few days now and no orders as of yet.
But the covers do make me nostalgic for a time I didn't even experience.

I've decided I want a laptop.
My desktop PC I use for internet and writing is about dead.
The CD rom drive doesn't work, it's slower than molasses (I'm only about ten years behind everybody else), and the cool games that I have - which don't take much to run - I can't run.
A laptop would alleviate some of the issues I have right now about room in my bed room.
Plus it's transportable and I can take it with me.
I'm not looking for anything fancy, nothing incredibly new, just something that is better than what I have right now.
So there.

Tonight's foto call.... I hate foto call.

I have some house work to attend to... and instead I'm at work.

That sucks.

I need a day off... from everything. Man I'm looking forward to Sunday, I'm going to do laundry, and play X-box all evening.

What do you all think of that?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home