Monday, September 13, 2004

What a weekend.
That's all I have to say about it... ok not really.
I worked (which sucked), I gamed a little, which didn't suck, and I hung out with Teej, Erica, Nic and Tom.
We discussed theatre, music, radom junk that comes up. Erica and I are on the same wave length on a lot of stuff, which I thought was cool.
Nic, man I like that guy, I forgot how likeable he was. He really needs to lay off himself, he's a cool cat.
As for wierd events or unexpected events.
-Starting a new campaign at gaming, that was unexpected (I only expect maybe three of you to understand that, I expect to be made fun of by everybody).
-Running into Faye at the bar.
-Arguing with Nic about what women want.
-Picking beer up with TJ's money, at Aggie Station. The dude there who looked like he was dieing, his friend helping him, and their girlfriends driving off in the car.
-Going to Mellissa Thorenson's house to hang out, and taking beer with us.
-Talking with Erica at length, I haven't done that for a long time, it was cool.
-Watching Teej sing and play guitar (I'm used to it being either Tom or Faye).
-Arguing with Tom about when it was time to stop drinking
-Tom falling down.
-Stopping Tom from taking his meds.
-Talking to Kip until 4:30 at aggie station.
-Getting a call from Tom at 5:30 in the morning to tell me he was going to Helen's house. Me wondering if I should go rescue him, or sleep... eventually sleep won out. (I figured if he needed my help out of a Jam he'd give me a call).

Overall a good weekend. Now for a wedding tomorrow, and well lots of other stuff the rest of the week.

Strange how time just continues to tread onward. Nothing we can do to stop it, just enjoy the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home