Tuesday, September 07, 2004

first let me say.... HELLO #200
Yep, this is post TWO HUNDRED.

With that out of the way, here's a recap of my weekend:

Finished up (sorry about this) the anime "Excel Saga". I feel guilty about sinking in my quality of entertainment, but goddamn this show was funny, irreverent, and completely inapproppriate. So... BLAH!

Saw "the Crippled Masters". Yep Joel that's right "The Crippled Masters" It was awesome, in an aweful way; so many bad edits that there were moments it looked like stop motion, and the overdubbing was... as per usual with these kinds of movies, terrible. But it was so cool and funny that I don't care.

Also went and saw Here. Wow, I thought it ruled. I'm a sucker for these chinese art films though. Beautiful use of color and setting, and the way the story was told was cool. If you're a sucker for chinese art movies, like martial arts, or just want to see a beautiful film go see it.

I got Simcity 2000 and Starcraft for four bucks over the weekend. Man I'm stoked! I love Simcity, I don't know why but I really dig that game. So I'm happy about that. I've also got some new books, to read... I'll just slip them in the pile of other books I have to read.
If I get snowed in this winter, I'll have plenty to occupy my time, that's for sure.

Well, back to the grind stone... the stone... the STONE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home