Monday, August 30, 2004

Well Wyrd, if you really want to fight grik-grak be my guest. I usually just sit in a 'turrent-walker' and shoot the ugly critters, or, if they get too close have the walker step on them. "Footies" and "scouts" do all the closs personal combat. Man I'm glad I wasn't one of those guys. Just remember, I didn't really get to see the future, I was sucked into another dimension, so I can't tell you how it was. I will say this; going to the past is alot harder than you'd think. The problem with the past is that you can't change anything, you can cause events that have happened to happen. But you can't change events that have already happened. It sucks, when you think about it because the same holds true if you do something in the future. It plays havoc with the whole free-will idea. Now that Butter-fly effect was cool, but I haven't found out how that works yet, and if there is a way to do that, then it changes the perspective of the space time contineum (sp?). I am however a big fan of interdimensional travel. I highly recomend it if you get a chance, especially if you have the opportunity to go to the Muldicen empire, it rules!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home