Friday, September 03, 2004

Well I made callbacks. for the play that I was hoping to get callbacks (and ultimately cast in) for.

So Erica's coming up here huh? SWEEET!!!

While her and Teej are up here, I'm going to take advantage of them... you know what I mean. I'm going to get TJ drunk and make him bark like a dog.. oh yeah. That'll be awesome. Then for good measure, I'll give him the finger.... that would be funny.

So I played some Return of the Jedee last night before going to bed... boy I suck. I just barely made it past the first level, and I didn't make it past the second level... AND I FORGOT TO WRITE DOWN THE PASSWORD. The password, I forgot.... OH HOW COULD I FORGE THAT? I'm a little traumatized about that.

Tom it looks like it's going to rain... but I don't care, let's going mini-golfing anyway. That would be cool.

Demonic bugs, lizards, and bears oh my!

Wyrd, I'm sorry I lashed out at you yesterday, I was just bitchy. I'm much better today though. Just remember, you can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well their no friends of mine.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home