Thursday, September 02, 2004

So I've been stressed lately.
This isn't uncommon, it's something all of us go through.
I go through a mental struggle, more often than I'd like, just about my life in general.
I'm not going to bore you with the details, if you're interested email me.
I have auditions tonight... man I hope it all goes well.

What's with all these jackasses taking hostages.
The french journalist's? I mean seriously, why do those assholes even care whether the French will allow head scarf's in the public schools? They're kid's aren't attending them. I haven't heard of Jews or Catholics taking hostages to get religious symbols back into the french schools. No crazy buddist or shintos gunning down people in the streets because of this new french law.
And what about those Chechen guys.
I must admit, I don't know the whole situation over there, other than they've revolted against the Russian government.
That and if you can't fight adults, fight children.
What a bunch of assholes!
I suppose it makes a strong statement.
Gandhi made a strong statement, and he didn't kill anybody.
So to hell with those Chechen shits, I don't care if thier cause was just or not, they've undermined it with thier actions.
As have those islamic head chopping bastards.
They haven't clued in yet, have they?
Lopping off construction workers heads isn't going to change policies in other countries.
The only terrorist act in the last year that has caused a policy change, that I know of, are the bombing's in Madrid. None of the beheadings have (to my knowledge).
I think after another, 30 or 40 beheadings, maybe they'll realize it.
If someone offers you a cushy job in Iraq... please say no.

Joel glad to see you're still alive. I love you man.
Wyrd, don't let the grik-grak bite (I mean it, they have a paralyzing venom that last for days)
Bruce, I've rather enjoyed your last few posts.
Gen, I really don't think you suck at living, you still feel, you still think, you're still empassioned by things life throws your way, even if the situation sucks. No, when apathy and entropy has sucked out every possible joy you might have... then maybe you'll suck at living life.
Sherry, how you doing?
Tom; how was wrestling this past saturday.
Every one else... you RULE, post, and= na na na na naaaa HEY, na na na na na na, na na na na na na HEY, na na na na na na, na na na na naaaa HEY, na na na na na na, na na na na na HEY

wwww.midnight-oil.blogspot.com

There's a Ryan in my Hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home