Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, well, well....
If IT isn't Wednesday.
Hi, Wednesday.
How're you doing?
What's that?
Oh, yeah.
Well the same to you buddy.
...the same to you.

It feels gloomy out today.
It's not really overcast, but there is a haze in the air and so it feels overcast.
I don't mind the gloominess.
It's sort of refreshing.
Now, I saw on one of the many internet weather reports that I see that it's supposed to be windy today.
Well, there was a bit of a breeze a little earlier, but nothing to be frightened over.
If I'm at home the wind doesn't phaze me.
You see I live in a hole in a ground, but unlike the hobbits hole, mine is damp and musty.
I like it though, it's a nice little apartment.
I just need to get more storage and shelves.
Because I have stacks of things everywhere.
I've nearly half decided to moved the one book case in my room out to the living room.
Now for those of you who have been to my apartment, you're probably asking yourself "where's he going to put it?"
Well I'll tell you.
You can stack those things around like crazy, especcially if one is larger than the other.
Of course you have to do it right still then. Because if you don't, they tumble over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home