Monday, April 11, 2005

Well, the weekend is over.
I missed another Geekdom, sorry.
I was too busy geeking out this weekend to actually write a geekdom.
Funny how that works.
There was no time on friday, apparently I'm running a game every other week on friday night.
Dogboy (for those who know him) will be in it, as will a few regular geeks that I know.
Saturday the opportunity never came up.
I actually worked when I was at work on Saturday.
Funny that.
That evening was spent geeking out.
Last game with a fellow in the game session with us, he's headed back into the army.
I know, I know; why would you go back into the Army? I was thinking that too.
Some people like it, it's for them.
I reek of geek
I'm going to be spending alot of time in the scalding hot shower with lye this week to get the stink out.
Other than that my weekend was uneventful.
Yeah, I lead a pretty boring life.
I'm starting back up on Fitzlephisch this week.
Full rewrite, should be fun.
There's alot of stuff that's going to go.
Sadly.
I hope those of you I sent it too have a chance to read it.
Let me know what you think.

It's Monday....
I hate Monday (not as much as wednesday though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home