Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Watery Planet

Logan is wet.
It's raining, we had one half a day of reprieve yesterday. In fact it was quite lovely, until about 5:30 p.m.
Then it clouded up, and started to rain.
And it's 3:30 right now, and its still raining.
The water table in downtown Logan is quite high, in fact it's so high that it's leaking through the floor of our basement.
The carpet is garaunteed to be shot.
Worse off, there's a damp spot in my apartment.
But that's not the worse thing... doesn't look like we're getting a break any time soon.
Which means the problems are only going to get worse.

The Clone Wars was cool.
I watched the first twenty episodes last night, and I've watched the last five.
Oh yeah!
Read Kevin Smiths review, which link is posted on Bruce's blog, and I am stoked.
I couldn't believe some of the stuff I read.
It sounds like this movie (Episode III) is going to be awesome! Awesome! Gruesome and Awesome.
I won't say much more about it than that, because I know there are about three or four of you who care, and may not want spoilers.
Whoo! Hoo!
Yeah that's all I can say.
If my apartment isn't completely and utterly flooded when I get home, I'm going to play Knights of the Old Republic II until I stop.
Ha!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Almighty One said...

"Rain drops keep falling on my head."
Pull up your pants and get a life raft ready my brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home