Friday, April 22, 2005

What a beautiful day

So it's a beautiful day today.... I'm stoked.
The sun is out.
The air is warm, but not hot, I've got 10 hours before the geekiness of the weekend ensues.
The weekend looks to be nice.
I'm very excited for it.

So my comments are acceptable I notice, that's good.
Thanks for the comments annette and bruce.
I'm glad there is someone out there that finds me not boring.
It's refreshing.

In the News:
How 'bout ol' Tom Delay.
Democrats want his head.
Republicans are going to let them look, even though they could stop them with the new "ethics" laws.
Makes you wonder what they are hiding?

How 'bout the new pope.
I've always been keen on the name Benedict.
I think it's coool.
Just try saying it. Benedict.
Rolls off the tongue.
You don't have to be Catholic to appreciate a cool name like that.

Oh well, that's all for today, or at least for now, I might be back later if something strikes my fancy or pisses me off.
Until then. Stay tuned for tomorrows geekdom, where I explore fantasy art.
WHOO!HOO!

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sol said...

hey frank,
sounds like your day is going much the same as mine :D fan-tab-u-los *winks*

enjoy,
Sol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home