Thursday, April 21, 2005

Congratulations Annette!
I'm stoked to hear that your audition went swimmingly.
It's been raining alot here in the valley of Cache, can't figure it out.
Usually the weather here is pretty straight forward; it's either sunny or cloudy, none of this moisture from the sky stuff.
But the moisture comes, I don't mind really.
The rain keeps it cool, and as long as it stays cool I'm happy.
The heat angers up the blood.
It's Thursday, over that hump, but strangly enough not over humping.
I'm looking forward to the weekend... because hey... it's something different... maybe.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Almighty One said...

Dude I got dumped on tuesday and wednesday. Loved it!

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Frank. I'm happy to see you've put comments up. Especially since I've been wanting to tell you something very important: your updates are anything but boring--which is exactly why I check your blog at least once a day. Keep on keepin' on.
- annette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home