Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hoosier Dada

I know what you're thinking...
It's true I do.
You're thinking that because today is Wednesday (and it is, I checked) that I'm going to rant, rave/bitch, moan about something/nothing in particular.
Well HA!
Just because I do usually, doesn't mean I'm going to today.
It's a nice day out.
It's warm and the sun is shining.
I'm sure there are lovely ladies out and about, that always warms my heart.
I'm nearly finished with my apple.
Yeah, an apple! Do you have a problem with that?
Knights of the Old republic II is going along swimmingly.
The day is, potentially, good.
Now however if things go like they normally do, the day will be mediocre.
Not bad, but not all that exciting.
I'm here at work all day, then a rehearsal, then I might come back in here for another hour.
That's that.

There is one thing I wouldn't mind being able to do here in the store.
Well there's two, but aside from the little water problem we have down in the basement...
I wouldn't mind being able to turn it, so I have a different view out the window.
That would be nice.
Perhaps having a different view would change my outlook on life.
Who know's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home