Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday, Monday....

Well, it's Monday again, and things have been surpisingly busy here at work.
Lot's of folks feel that this must be the time to get rid of books, because we have alot of folks bringing them in.
Sorry about the lack of Geekdom.
I need to start planning ahead on these things.
I find the weekends I play DnD both Friday and Saturday and work.
That's alot of geekiness...one wonders how I live with myself without bullying myself all the time.
So that's what I'm going to do.
As it is, I will do the Geekdom blog I intended to do this paste Saturday, this coming Saturday.
So there.

I find that I have a remarkable like for Rammstein.
What? The german industrial dance metal band with the incredibly dark lyrics?
Yeah them.
I didn't used to like them, it's only been the last few years, but only having one of their albums means I'm nearly exhausted on it.
I'm going to have to get a new one.
I figure if the rest of their songs are as up beat as "Bueck Dich" (Bend Down or more common in english Bend Over) and "Spiel mit mir" (Play with me) then they have to be fun right?
Right.
I'm going to check it out.

Well, only a few days left... then it will be the day after those days are gone.
If you get my meaning.... if you don't... well screw you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home