Wednesday, November 24, 2004

So I'm at work.
Eating cinnamon flavored flacky pastries, drinking fruit punch, wishing I had had time to stop off for coffee this morning.
I'm tired.
Having been sucked into a video game into the wee, and I mean WEE hours of the morning.
I've only got about four hours of sleep.
The unfortunant thing about today is, it looks like it's going to be slow.
I don't want to be a pessimist, but Christmas doesn't start until the 26th.
Of november.
People are more worried about perparing for the day of gorging.
Spending time with family and friends.
As it should be.
I'm staying here. In logan. As far as I know, i'm going to be hanging out most of the day tomorrow relaxing, and with any luck talking on the phone with some family.
I have a new number.
In case you didn't get the email, and if you didn't and want it: email.
I'm not going to post it here.

Congratulations Joel and Deanne, again.
I heard from Tom the joel popped the question, and bestowed jewelry.
Maybe I should call you guys more often.
Then I could have heard it from one of you.

Well, the day carries itself forward.
I may post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home