Friday, November 12, 2004

The sun is coming up over the mountains to the east of me right now, casting it's light through the grey sheet that lay over the valley.
It's friday, that's good.
I have auditions tomorrow morning, for one acts. I'm pleased to say that I want the director's to fight over me.
I want them all to want me for thier show, though I know that will not be the case. At least, maybe, two or three of them will.
Sounds, rather snobbish of me doesn't it?
I have to say, it's a good feeling to be wanted, particularly if its more than one person that does the wanting...
Then next week, Saturday again, more audtions.
I like to act, it's like a drug, all art is really.
Music, writing... soothes me. Calms me.
Eases my mind.
Ahhh... art.

I'm listening to the crackle of the hot water heater now.
It's filling up from another tenants shower.
I haven't showered yet.. I will soon enough though.

It's friday, and I've no plans... maybe I'll see a movie... or maybe I'll just stay in.

Maybe I'll have a vision of the future, or the past... or perhaps, I'll see the here and now.
Which do you think will be more frightening?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home