Friday, November 12, 2004

Frankola: It's the hair that gives it that extra kick!

Is it too much to ask that people that come into the book store actually be literate?

We have signs with the pricing up all over the store, but no one ever notices them.
We have the LDS area clearly marked, yet I don't know how many morons walk in a circle right by it on a daily basis, only to come ask me where it is.
Sure we have alot of books, but seriously there are alot of places (like the Merrill library) that have more. But How many students come in and appear completely flabergasted by the store, and are too intimidated to look for anything. But will spend several hours in the merrill library looking for some obscure text?
And no, I'm not an expert on books. Experts are folks with degrees in library sciences who have been dealing with books for decades. I know a bit, but my knowledge is pale in comparison to others. NONE of which seem to work in a book store here in the valley.
And If I help you, if I bend over backwards for you to help you look for a book, don't walk out empty handed, pissed off at me due to the price.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!
I'm not the owner, I'm not the one who initially set the prices.
And, if you're reasonable I may even knock a buck or two off the price, with the owners blessing.
All you have to do is be nice. You wonder why I'm in a bad mood... it's because of assholes like you.
That is why I'm in a bad mood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home