Friday, November 05, 2004

Easy come, easy go.

Well, I had an interview today for a second job. Curtesy of Ryan, thanks Ryan.
I don't know what kind of chance I have of getting the job.
Probably not much, as it would be a second job and I was straight forward with the gentleman doing the interview about having the first one.
He did seem to like me, and appreciated the fact that I was intelligent enough to answer the test given.
We'll see.
I have a couple of other options, if this one doesn't pan out.

I'm still listening to Raga with deep interest.
I really like that piece of music.
I've also taken a fancy to a piece called Terphischore, by Bob Margolis
It utilizes different renasaince modes and tunes.
Very cool piece four movements long about twenty minutes total.
If any of you are interested in listening to them, email me, I'll hook you up.
(I know this is unlikely, but still).

Nick, why don't you post the dates and time for your show, I'd like to come down to it if possible.
As for the other show, well I misunderstood you initially.
I'd still like to work with you on it if possible, at least led my services as some one who is moderately musically literate.
Email me or give me a call man.

Kevin Doyle's been comment.
Hi Kevin.
I don't know if your taking new members Erica... but you should consider him (as well as everyone else).
Kevin if you're reading this, send me your blog link, I link you my site if you like, I'd like to see what you've got to say.

AS for the rest of you.....










































I hope you have a lovely day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home