Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Aqua-Teenz
"MY NAME IS.... Shake-zula,
the mic rulah,
the old schoolah.
You wanna trip,
I'll bring it to ya!

Frylock and I'm on top,
rock you like a cop.
Meatwad you're up next,
with your knock-knock.

Meatwad make the money see.
Meatwad get the honeys G.
Drivin in my car,
livin' like a star.
Ice on my fingers and my toes
and I'm a Taurus Ha,
check-check it, yeah

'Cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz,
make the homeys say ho
n the girlies wanna scream!

'Cuz we are tha Aqua Teenz,
make the homeys say ho
'n the girlies wanna scream!
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Numba one in tha hood, G"

I WANT CANDY
"I want candy,
Bubblegum and taffy,
Skip to the sweet shop with my sweetheart Sandy,
Got my penny saved,
So I'm her sugar Daddy.
I'm her Hume Cronyn,
She's my Jessica Tandy,
I want candy,
Gonna get your ass beat nasty,
do it to your daddy,
embarrass your whole family,
just cuz ya came between a kid and his candy.

Mess up the mix,
mess up the mix,
come on down, yo,
heres the address
it's 6-1-2 Wharf Avenue,
6-1-2 Wharf Avenue.

I want candy, any kind will do,
don't care if its nutritious or FDA Approved,
its gonna make me spaz like 5 cats on booze,
a hyperactive juice that only I can produce,
and build a giant drill,
and bore it straight into hell,
releasing ancient demons from their sleep-forever spell
so they can walk up on the Earth,
and get resituated,
and hawk the diet pills MC Pee Pants have created!"

Mess up the mix
Mix up the mess
Come on down yo
here's the address
it's 6-1-2 Wharf Avenue
6-1-2 Wharf Avenue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home