Tuesday, October 05, 2004

So I'm at work.
As usual.
Listening to the news.
Bunch of senator's arguing about intelligence reform. Boy, something needs to be done... but I don't know if they're going about it the right way.
To use a term in gaming; Our goverment is broken.
It's a simple as that.
And it doesn't appear to be getting any better.

They're making videos for classical music now, in Europe.
I think it's cool... sort of.
I'm the only person I know who whistles the Rite of Spring. And Bartok.

Stuff.

I want candy.
No, not really. I want cookie.

You know I find it interesting that the Bush administration is still waving the WMD flag around.
Why?
It's like they belonged to a cult, they were shown the cult couldn't have any basis in the real world, but they still believe in the cults doctorines.
This administration thinks that the public are all a bunch of morons, or they are all a bunch of morons.
I'm thinking its a both.
This debate tonight should be interesting.
I'm expecting a full report Eric, unless your completely delusional because of sleep depravation, them I'm expecting it from Deanne, unless she's at rehearsal, then Joel, unless he's doing something, then somebody else: Wyrd, Erica, JayC, or Kyle.... somebody. Stupid rehearsal and no T.V.

Man I like puppy dogs.
All this talk about cat's has made me miss my little buddy.
Tom, you need to get you a little buddy. How goes the quest for one?

Things

We have a large stair case here at work.
Nobody sees it.
I'm asked all the time, "wheres the staircase to get down stairs?"
"Right behind you" I often reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home