Friday, September 24, 2004

So, here we all are at the end of the week. Well sort or, I still have one more day of work after today.
I took yesterday off, it was nice.
I had publicity photo's for Hole yesterday morning. I'm content with that.
I've never been on publicity posters before, so this should be interesting.
I'm going to masturbate my narcissim by putting one up in my apartment when they are given out for distribution.
Then I went to talk to a lady about a dialect, and succeeded in opening up a can of worms.
I felt the need to get help with it where I could.
Texan, I've never done texan before.
Well the director hadn't talked with the dialect coach about dialects, and there are several in the show, so that threw in a neccessary complication.

I've concluded that, in my opinion, the best soundtrack ever created (musical score) has to be StarWars. This isn't just fanboy talk.
Williams score marked a different attitude towards musical scores. It made the score composer a valid and intrigal part of the music world. They still, in general garner less respect that a composer who has established a residency with an orchestra or a university, but they gained legitamicy after that point.
(I know there are scores done by none film score composer, but that was an occasional, none to frequent occurrence that happened when times were tight.)
So all hail Williams.

Wryd, I'm glad that fall has found you down in Vegas. It's a bright day today, but still cool out.
The blokes who have the control over the thermostate to the house my apartments a part of are insisting on having the heat cranked up.
So my apartment is rather warm.
I don't mind the front room being warm, I like my bedroom cool.
So I usually keeped the window cracked and the vents closed tightly.
I dont' know what falls like in Vegas, but here it's warm during the days, cool (or cold) at night, and the colors... quite lovely.
There's a certain feel to fall I can't put my finger on, but I like it.
My idea of paradise is a land that's always evening with the sun just setting, and always in the fall.
But I'd probably get tired of that eventually.

Did I mention I now have sideburns and a moustache for the play?
Well I do.
JayC, you're crazy, and I respect that.
Teej, I don't know why, but I think you're awesome, same with you Erica.
I want to see that movie you've got Erica, I like conspiracies.
Bruce, have you had a chance to check out the Star Wars DVD's yet?
Joel, write damn you!
Same to you Tom, and everyone else who hasn't written for months.
Oh and Kyle I can vouch for Wyrd, yes chipmunks are well indowed with large testicle's. I've seen a few myself (not that I was looking for that mind you) and they are porpotionally abnormally large. Rather freakish.

This isn't a girl scout camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home