Wednesday, October 13, 2004

To Gen, I wasn't trying to attack you, I hope you didn't get that from me (this is why I advoided stating my opinion on your comment list) just stating my opinion, and giving sources for people to research the subjects themselves. I do think abortion is wrong, but legal abortions are better (despite the horror stories) than the alternative: If a woman is going to have an abortion done, it is better that she goes to a facility set up to do that kind of procedure than to a back alley hack job who will use a coat hanger. As for me refering to Tom (and you'll notice he didn't touch this one, he's wise like that), in case anyone was wondering, his area of study is medical ethics. He is well read on this subject and will and does have resources that none of the rest of us would be privy to. (Dry trade papers on this topic). As far as stem cell research goes; as far as my understanding is they DO NOT use fetuses from abortions, at least here in the states. They use fetuses from in vitro clinics that are left over from the procedures. These fetuses are almost all going to be destroyed. I'm for using them personally, but thats just me.

To JayC, I've based my entire system of belief out of being a hypocrite. I'm very proud of it, and I'm open aobut it... so there.

To Eric. GO SOX

oh and one more thing, I think is pretty important:

Happy Birthday Tom!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home