Thursday, August 26, 2004

Erik, if you would be kind enough to send me something or throw up some links that shows Kerry's platform. I don't have cable, and there's no way in this valley to get even local channels with out. I get my news from snippets on the internet, either from headline articles, or through radio internet casts. I haven't heard or read anything about Kerry's platform that is solid, and I would very much like to. I think it's apparent that those swift boat guys are full of it, their current claims that atrocities didn't happen in Vietnam is absolutely ridiculous. I want to read or listen to what Kerry stands for, what his ideas for the nation are. Do I think he'll be better than Bush? You bet I do. But I really want to know what Kerry's about, and I haven't seen or read much on it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home