Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Yeah the future sucked over all.
Just wanted to see how auditions went next week, but it turns out that I was sucked into a transdimensional gate and had to fight off hordes of grik-grak (ewe, I hate grik-grak).
But now I'm back, and though I had to have an arm replaced with a cybernetic one and I was gone for nearly 6 months (those transdimensional gates can be pretty messed up time wise), it was an adventure.
I posted that right after I arrived in the future, but before I was sucked into the gate.
It was really the only thing I was able to do before I was sucked into the gate.
As for the spit wads, well it shouldn't be a problem, the gate opened up in Vegas early in Novemember and here again on September first. I wasn't able to get out either time: In Novemember I was too busy holding back the grik-grak, and in September I was eating with the Muldichen Emporer (nice... thing, strange tastes in food though) and it would have been rude to leave.
What sucks is I never did find out how auditions were.
But, I do have one of the guns they give you instead of arms now. I just pull off the cybernetic arm and swap it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home