Monday, May 09, 2005

A Dream

sitting in lonliness
I saw you
approaching quietly
in awe
beside you i sit
your warmth next to mine
through the fabric of cloth
i feel you
my hand brushes down your arm
like a butterfly
softly enveloping your hand
with in
our eyes meet briefly
as your bowed head shifts up
a smile traces your lips.
i touch your face
which in itself is heaven
the softness of which
makes my heart tremble
tucking your chin up to meet my gaze
when i see your eyes
my heart weeps with love
your lips
tender, trembling, moist
give way to mine
our breath becomes one breath
our hearts become one heart
and i hold you in my arms
beseeching to the divine to make this moment
an enternity

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Almighty One said...

Thanks Frank, means alot to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home