Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What a night!
Now after writing that, I want to tell you I was accousted by two gorgeous women, a porcelain skinned redhead, and a doe eyed blonde with blue eyes. Both ample in all the areas...
Well I want to tell you that.
Hell, if that happened I would have called work today to them that I couldn't make it in.
(And I'm sure that would be the case because I'd probably be too.... well you get the idea.)
No, what a night has to do with the fact that I slept.
Yep, slept from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Apparently, unknowest to me, I was tired last night when I got home.
My body knew though.
And when I woke up to take my shoes off at 3 a.m. and get ready for bed, I finally gave into the inevitability of exhaustion.

So, that was my day yesterday aside from work and a mediocre rehearsal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home