Friday, February 18, 2005

What a mess... well it was, I guess it still technically is.
The production of Polish Joke that I was in has been cancelled.
Too many problems; such as a lead that has ended up having to work during rehearsal times,
the lighting and sounddesigners dropping out. And the director fighting with one of the other cast members....
so yep.
There ya go.
On the plus side, and there is a plus side to it, sadly, I have time to write in the evenings now, which is something that I didn't have before.
So I guess things sort of work out.
I really hope that he can get it up and off the ground again, maybe this summer.

ON the up side, it looks like there's going to be some kickass movies this summer.
Of course it always looks that way.
Now were over the hump of film mediocrity that January and Febuary usually bring, new movies, that are worth watching, will be trickling into theatres.
Of course they won't be coming to Cache Valley, but still....
I'm looking forward to... well, let's see:
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
War of the Worlds.
Fantastic Four...
and of course, Star Wars.
That's only a drop in the bucket.
Think I'll pop over to quicktime's site and see what trailers are up..

till later folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home