Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The sun is shining.
Complete 180 from yesterday.
Yesterday I was in a funk.
The snow was falling, had been falling and continued to fall yesterday.
And if there is one thing I'm tired of, it's snow.
Then there was valentines day... yeah, great, cheer.
I've never been one for that holiday.
Never saw the point to be honest.
But then, I've never had anything better than crushes: mostly my heart.
There are many of you who are married, and many of you that are happy in love; that's great!
Good for you!
Me? I'm incredibly cynical when it comes to affairs of the heart... and I'm a romantic.
Deep down inside I am.
A cynical romantic isn't an easy niche to fit in.
Even when I'm in love, I'm looking for the catch and trying to discover why the love is doomed.
In truth, I'm hoplessly lost in my own attitude towards love.
Now, do I scoff at others love?
Well... yes. I shouldn't I know, but I do.
It doesn't mean however that I don't admire it, and, feel a twinge of jealousy.
But I move, onwards and upwards, though not really.
To wait ends, I don't know.

Just hope I don't get to high, because the fall can be devasting.
Of course, it's not so bad when you're just hovering above the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home