Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well, one show down.
Another notch on my belt, and line on my list of plays.
Into the Woods was, well a success.
Despite the unlikelyhood that it would be a decent show, let alone a good show, it was a good show.
I don't know how we pulled it off.
I'll have to research that one.
Executive dance this Saturday.
I find myself starting to like dancing, especially when it's with a girl.
Now don't get me wrong John's a great guy, but there's nothing more wonderful than holding a woman in your arms and looking into her eyes.
Also Polish Joke.
We just started rehearsal to that and I am excited.
I get to work with a couple of people that I have alot of respect for as actors, and that I haven't had the opportunity to work with before: Cory Castillo, and Kathy Bateman.
Those of you who know them, know that they're both wonderful people and fine actors.
I've got alot of respect for both of them and I'm excited for this opportunity.
Plus, I got some kickass parts in the play.
Roman and O'Flanagan make it all worth it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home