Saturday, December 04, 2004

So here I sit.
I'm sipping on some coffee, enjoying a piping bowl of clam chowder... mmm clam, with a side of garlic cheddar bread.
There's a brownie too.
At the moment (when I'm not typing here) I'm putting on George Santayana books on the database.
My plans for the evening, well I gaming I supose, if it happens.
I'm not particularly in the mood for it, but I don't want to cancel.
Then there are some movies sitting on my table at home: Lost in La Mancha, Kaizochi, and The Triplets of Belevue.
I've watched part of Kaizochi; kicks ass!
Blind samurai unleashing veangeance on a town full of bandits.
And NO it's not Anime, it's all live action.
Just they way I love my samurai movies.

Man it's cold out.
I mean it's COLD.
Just thought I'd share that with you.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home