Wednesday, October 22, 2003

So apparently my penis is small. I know this not because I get a glimpse of it in the shower, or the mirror when I get out of the shower. I know this because on a weekly basis I get an email telling me that I want it to be bigger. Now this is confusing. No it's not confusing as to why I don't block the sender of the email, it makes me laugh, until that stops I'm going to tolerate it. No what's confusing is; how do they know I want it to be bigger? I've never come right out and said to anybody "My penis is small, I want it to be bigger". In fact it's never even occurred to me that this is something I ever wanted done. Which leads me to ask the question; Does size matter? Hell if I know. I hear no, then I hear yes, but no. Well what is it? It can't logically be both. If my penis is unacceptably small who's going to tell me about it? I don't expect to go into the doctor and have him shake his head and say: "Well that willy of yours is way to below average. Why don't you look through this book of photographs and pick one out that's more acceptable." I would hope that a significant other would be willing to overlook those sorts of short comings. Who is the judge? Oh I know the Kinsey report, they've determined what the average length is, but I ask again: does it matter? Whether it does or not, I'm still disturbed by the fact that the people on the other end of the email know something that I didn't even know myself about my anatomy. It leads me to believe they're watching me while I sleep, much like Santa Claus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home