Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I've been listening to Queen lately. I like Queen, they're kind of a feel good band in a bizzare depressing way. I've been listening particularly to "Killer Queen", "Fat Bottom Girls" and "Bicycle Race" I don't know what it is about these songs but they cheer me up. The idea of a queen, who's also a super spy, the idea of going home on down by some red firelight, and the thought that they only thing in the world worth caring about is a goddamn bicycle make me smile.

I also like Phish, and to answer Deane's question, two CD's have Bouncing Around the Room, niether I own, but I should: Phish; A Live One, and Lawnboy. Lawnboy's version is a bit more sedated than a live one, but it's Phish so that's to be expected. I did once own many of thier albums, I love Phish (and fish) but they were removed from my possession by a son of bitch who stole them. I only own one Phish album, thier first one, Junta. It has both Fee and Esther on it, I really dig those songs. But I love, 'You Enjoy Me'. I have yet to figure out what they're saying at the end (I looked up the lyrics and still don't know).

I think I've decided to stop usyng "I" in the myddle of words, only at the begynyng am I goyng to do thys. I'll try it out for a week and see how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home