Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the plays the thing that will catch the eye of don king

Hello folks!
Got news on the show front;
I'm in three shows this year that are on the mainstage (i think) at U.S.U.
I'm in "The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow" where i play Baltus van Tassle.
Rehearsals have started on it, and we are currently in the middle of blocking.
I'm in Macbeth, where I'll be playing 'a man', so stage decoration essentially, but i'm still excited for it.
i'll be playing Freddy in Piccaso at the Lapin Agile, which i'm rather excited for.
It's a fun role.
So having auditions over now, and knowing what i'm in... well i'm relieved.

I am also, apparently playing Officer Krupke, in West Side Story, so... yeah. Four shows this year... damn.....

it's a cool, cloudy day today here in logan, and the stench of fall is in the air.
i'm relieved by that too.
fall is such a glorious time of year.
don't you agree?
see i knew you would.

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee Officer Krupke, Krup you!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Almighty One said...

I was the "Duke" in Cinderella back in 4th grade. THe dude with the big mustache and specticle. I carried the the glass slipper on a pillow. Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home