Tuesday, August 30, 2005

#$@%^

Ohhh, i'm livid.
this morning i exit my humble abode to go to work, and there on my lovely red van is a ticket.
"A ticket!" you say.
yes, a ticket.
a ticket for "parking, and or obstructing the sidewalk.
i was about a foot into the sidewalk, still plenty of room for even a fat guy like me to get by without struggle or moving onto the grass.
but what really irks me is, another car in my driveway area was "obstructing" the sidewalk just as much as i was, and you know what?
no ticket.
i've lived in these apartments for three years, going on four, never have i gotten a ticket for this.
that pisses me off.
i'm livid.
i'm livid because it's not the police that patrol the parking here in logan.
it's a private company.
so the guy who gave me the ticket was most likely an anal retentive asshole, with a buttplug in.
newly hired and eager to prove his mettle without wanking it for ten minutes he ticketed me to help meet his daily quota.
i'm not a violent man, but right now, if i see that guy.... i'll crush him like a worm.
i can except tickets if i get them fair and square: double parking, expired parking, parking without a permit.
but in my own goddamn driveway, making no more of a violation then half a dozen cars on my block and to be the only one ticketed.
yeah...
if me and that guy meet, we'll have words.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Almighty One said...

Buttplug,
I haven't heard that word since I was a kid. THat's awesome! Sux about the ticket though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home