Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I have noticed a peculiar trend the last month or so.
Many people, old friends and aquaintances, I haven't seen for a very long time are re-entering my life.
I welcome this.
I embrace it, but only for what it is.
We've changed.
All of us in many ways. Whether we feel it or not we are not the same people as when we parted.
While the appearance may be the same, the mind and heart may be different.
Even if it is only a subtle difference.
I feel stagnant, I talk about this often on here.
It rankles me to feel this way, as if I haven't moved.
I know that part of me has.
Small, motions of the heart and mind.
I'm a different person, I just need someone to show me, to prove it to me.
Though I don't know how.

I welcome my friends back into my life, though now I must get to know them all again.
Learning who they are is another adventure.
And one thing I long for is adventure.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Almighty One said...

The older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home