Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday night... stuff?

Man oh man.
It's Friday.
I would be incredibly stoked by that fact, but I work tomorrow too, so... bleh!
I'm happy that there are some new movies in theatres this week... well only three in logan, but every where else has a bunch.
Anyone who checks out that Myazaki movie, send me an email and let me know how it is.
My options for Logan, for at least new movies are: Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Shark Boy and Lava Girl, and High Intensity.
I'll end up seeing two of those movies, maybe all three.
I'm still wondering why The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is Playing on 3 screens through out the valley?
I'm sure it's a fine movie, I haven't seen it and can't make a comment on the quality of film.
It just doesn't seem like it would warrent large enough draw to be on three different screens.
I watch what movies are going to be released each week now, and I can say... every time I look i'm dissapointed in Logans theatres.
That's what happens when one company holds all the cards; quality and variety goes down.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Almighty One said...

I totally want to see Mr. & Mrs. Smith, but will probably have to wait until it hits the $1 theature or video.
I could watch Pitt and Jolie play scrable and still be turned on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home