Monday, May 30, 2005

Surreality

Well, it's five in the morning, i've been home about half an hour, and I'm still in awe of the weekend.
Life is different.
Yet it isn't.
I've come home to my empty, messy apartment.
My slow laptop sitting on the coffee table, waiting to be used.
I feel absolute joy from the weekend.
And a little sadness.
I saw, on Saturday, one of my best friends in the world marry one of the most beautiful, wonderful women I've ever met.
They were stressed, not everything went quite how they hoped or planned, but you couldn't ask for a more beautiful couple.
I wish there was a simple beautiful way to tell both Joel and Deanne how I feel, there is only one: I love you guys.
But that isn't all.
It's the biggest, but not the least.
I got to see a friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages this weekend, and on top of that i got to meet his new wife. Hey Don, I don't know if you read these things, I doubt you do often, but man it was AWESOME seeing you.
It was also wonderful to have the GraySkull gang back together. It's been too long Teej, Nick, Joel.
Teej and Nick... we don't talk enough, and Teej I think you may have a point with your oars and flow coversation (see I remember shit sometimes).
JayC, send me PLEASE some of that play (film, mini-series) I really want to read it.
Erica, probably the only dissapointment I had this weekend, was that I didn't sit down and talk with you like I should have, and for that, I feel bad. I enjoying talking with you and I should rectify that as soon as possible. I'm glad to see a little tweeking with Bitchcake going on.
Erik, I'm stoked to have your email address finally, mostly so I can send you all the same harrassing emails I send everybody else.
Finally... Sherry, I can't think of any way I could have enjoyed myself more, than I did talking to you. I can only hope that I wasn't too much of an ass, and I have to give you my thanks, for being such a wonderful conversationalist, and listener.

I will email, mail and call all of you soon.
So be wary
and afraid... be very afraid.

With love.
Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home